Professional Alternatives is looking to add several Recruiters / Staffing Coordinators for newly created positions to support our growing client base.
- Design, implement and execute recruiting strategies using networking, social media, referrals and our existing candidate inventory.
- Manage the pre-employment process, including: reviewing resumes, prescreening candidates, interviewing candidates, reformatting resumes, submitting resumes to our clients and reference checks.
- Match qualified candidates to open positions, and work directly with the hiring managers throughout the placement process.
- In addition, you would also work directly with account executives and other recruiters during the placement process in an effort to maximize growth.
- Position will recruit in several disciplines, including: professional, administrative and finance, as well as supporting our vertical business units and volume projects.
- The majority of the recruiting will be in support of temporary or temp to hire positions that our clients are trying to fill.
- 2+ years professional recruiting experience in the staffing industry.
- Strong social networking skills and ability to leverage virtual communities.
- Proven track record of success, supported by verified pay history.
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated, honest, ethical and a team player. All employees need to contribute to our business not just through revenue contribution, but through a positive contribution to our culture as well.
This position will receive: base salary commensurate with experience, commissions and benefits
Professional Alternatives was established in 1998, and since then our organization has built and sustained a remarkable track record of success. Our beautiful offices in the prestigious Galleria area of Houston provide a professional setting for us to satisfy the needs of our clients, while providing our employees with an unmatched environment to achieve their maximum potential.
Professional Alternatives has been recognized as one of the largest staffing firms in Houston by the Houston Business Journal every year since 2001, and has also been recognized on three different occasions as one of the fastest growing companies in the city (2004, 2011, 2013). This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization that values the person as much as the production!
For more information, please visit our website at www.proalt.com.
If interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.